Purpose & Responsibilities:
Building and Facilities Management
• Be responsible for the overall upkeep and maintenance of the building, ensure presentability to members and guests, highest level of customer care and be responsible for overall performance of the site
• Ensure performance of all services in the building including security, cleaning, waste management, maintenance, IT and telephony, direct any issues identified with any of the aforementioned services to the relevant teams and see they’re addressed
• Be the main point of contact for all member companies for any issues associated with maintenance and building facilities, raise them internally with relevant teams and see them implemented while keeping members up to date with progress
• Conduct regular walks through the building to ensure cleanliness, supply levels are adequately maintained, any maintenance issues are noted and addressed, building facilities are in working order, all members’ issues are addressed
• Ensure all supplies across the building are maintained and replenished as necessary. Oversee performance of all utility contracts and direct any issues or queries to the relevant team
• Conduct regular fire alarm tests and other statutory H&S tests as directed by facilities management team
• Provide reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements
Invoicing and Budgeting
• Work closely with the accounts team in ensuring accurate invoices are issued to members and payments received on time
• Follow up with members on any overdue invoices and ensure any overdue invoices are settled
• Deal with any issues or queries members may have in relation to invoicing - direct queries to the accounts team, ensure issues are addressed and resolved
• Provide reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and provide suggestions on necessary improvements relating to various services such as cleaning, maintenance and security.
• Ensure knowledge of all members by name, understand their businesses’ needs and plans for growth.
• Oversee move in process and organise induction for new members
• Be the main point of contact for all member companies in relation to any licence, maintenance, IT, invoicing or other issues
• Direct queries to relevant team and oversee them being addressed
• Conduct scheduled catch up meetings with member companies to understand their growth plans, any issues or concerns they might have with the space or the services and what improvements can be done to ensure their level of satisfaction is increased
• Ensure excellent levels of communication to members about any news updates, issues, or upcoming events.
• Monitor members’ level of satisfaction across the board and ensure the highest level of service is maintained at all times
• Provide reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to member services
Sales & Occupancy
• Monitor occupancy and ensure desk rate and occupancy targets are achieved through working closely with sales team and front of house executives
• Conduct viewings and supervise front of house executives in liaising with potential members
• Evaluate potential opportunities of growth and anticipate any leavers within the existing member base through conducting regular catch up meetings and planning ahead to ensure we are able to accommodate for member growth; prepare occupancy forecast
• Provide reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to how occupancy and achieved rates can be improved
Staff Management and Supervision
• Supervise the performance of duties by front of house executives to the highest of standards. Ensure excellent customer service and a positive can do approach to all members
• Identify key training and development area for the team
• Assert the Uncommon look policy
• Supervision of F&B staff and front of house team in setting up and performance of quarterly and weekly events, such as weekly member drinks, breakfasts, various events and talks
• Liaise closely with the events and partnerships team to ensure regular events such as food, health & wellbeing, pop up retail partnerships are organised and carried out at the location effectively while ensuring member satisfaction
Conditions of Work
• As per the contracted working hours and requirements of the department in line with business needs, predominantly Monday to Friday.
• Able to travel between Uncommon buildings as per the operational requirements.
• Also expected to be available out of hours, including for taking calls and attending sites during emergency maintenance situations as and when needed.
• Good level of English both Spoken and Written.
• Friendly, approachable, and professional.
• Previous experience in Luxury Hotels.
• Minimum 2 years Managerial Experience.
• Previous experience in working with KPIs related to Customer Satisfaction, P&L and Engagement.
• Previous experience as H&S Committee Member, awareness of legislation and requirements.
We are Unrivalled. We are Committed. We are Honest
If you feel these values resonate with you and the above specification matches your skill set, then please do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
Your application was submitted successfully.