Purpose & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to Facilities Manager, responsible for providing a friendly, courteous, and professional service in a timely manner to all our members and colleagues.
• To carry out all painting and decorating tasks as directed.
• To carry out lamping duties as directed.
• To assist other colleagues or such appointed Contractors as required.
• To carry out small engineering, carpentry, decorating and building works as directed.
• To report for duty punctually and in compliance with the company grooming standards.
• To comply with the department’s policies and procedures.
• To maintain log books and other documentation as directed.
• To follow the correct procedures for the requisition and issue of spare parts and other materials.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties as directed.
• To assume responsibility of the given company property such as tools, company phone etc.
• Be familiar and comply with all relevant Health and Safety policies & procedures.
• To ensure safe working conditions for yourself and your colleagues and report any unsafe working conditions / practices to your manager.
• To ensure that work areas are left in a safe and tidy condition.
Conditions of Work
• As per the contracted working hours and requirements of the department in line with business needs, predominantly Monday to Friday.
• Able to travel between Uncommon buildings as per the operational requirements.
• Also expected to be available out of hours, including for taking calls and attending sites during emergency maintenance situations as and when needed.
• Good level of English both Spoken and Written.
• Friendly, approachable and professional.
• Previous experience in Hospitality Industry
• Experience in Luxury Hotels or High-End Commercial Real Estate
• Qualification in Engineering
We are Unrivalled. We are Committed. We are Honest
If you feel these values resonate with you and the above specification matches your skill set, then please do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you!
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE!
Due to the wealth of applications, if you haven't heard from us with 2 weeks your application has bee unsuccessful.
Your application was submitted successfully.