A unique serviced office operation, Uncommon operates around 3 core pillars: Wellbeing, Design and Technology. Customer service and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Uncommon are seeking a Marketing Director to join their team.
· To plan and implement a regular budgeted marketing plan for all sites, working alongside Finance Director
· Manage the full marketing life cycle for four existing sites and prepare brand for local and international expansion
· To increase enquiries and occupancy levels across the board
· To promote the brand within the industry sector
· To ensure brand management and third party communications are aligned with the Company's message
· To manage and promote all online activity including website social media forums and online directories
· Set and reinforce a best-in-class marketing culture, embedding core competencies to drive high performance
· Manage a small but efficient team, building out their knowledge base
· Forecasting, scenario planning and budget management. Independently create annual budget proposals and justification documentation to Finance Director/CEO
· Marketing measurement & ROI. Ensure all marketing activities are monitored and measured for their effectiveness. Utilise data and insights to drive campaign improvements
· Create all Uncommon marketing material and make sure all internal and client facing materials are on brand
· Work alongside PR to secure top tier coverage, speaking and awards opportunities for Uncommon
· Set up and execute members internal comms with a focus on client retention
· Oversee development of a new website and other digital platforms
· Work alongside operations and events teams to support their activities and respond to their needs
· An innovative Marketing leader with knowledge and experience of the retail/leased office/co-working/property space
· Experience within a fast growth business/ start-up environment
· Solid business, analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent technical and professional expertise
· Experience of leading and motivating a small marketing team
· Organisational and planning skills
· Experience with the use of analytics tools and ROI metrics.
· Experience in building, executing, and measuring data-driven marketing programs across online and traditional channels.
Please note, due to the high level of applications, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS please!
Your application was submitted successfully.