About the role
The Client Executive Assistant (CEA) will be the first point of contact for everyone entering the building, from members, guests, prospective clients, agents and other visitors. The CEA will ensure the first impression of personable and attentive service is maintained at all times, with focus on getting to know the members and ensuring the highest level of customer care.
This role is to be based at our Liverpool Street branch
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· greeting and directing all visitors
· addressing all incoming queries from members and guests
· liaising with the member companies to get to know their business/ employees and understand their business' needs
· support our on-site barista
· prepare meeting rooms and manage turnaround between bookings
· carrying out various administrative tasks for members and Client Experience Manager
· log any walk-ins, schedule tours and send confirmation emails
· accept and post deliveries
· assisting Client Experience Manager and events team in planning and hosting networking events and parties
· daily building walks and associated reporting
· assist with move-ins and move-outs; prepare and distribute member welcome packets
· prepare and distribute promotional material
· generate ideas to increase sales revenue
· reply to sales enquiries
· reply to event space enquiries and carry out viewings
· upsell where possible
· assist with building operations and maintenance to ensure highest level of member experience
· deputise for CEM in absence
· actively participate in daily community activities in order to assist generating quality social media content
The role is designed for a real team player with exceptional people skills, combined with an attentive and approachable personality. Excellent organisation and time-management skills are essential. Minimum one year of prior customer facing experience is essential alongside a strong desire to provide the highest level of care with fantastic attitude. Strong verbal communicator with excellent written and spoken English and the ability to communicate comfortably with all other internal staff at all levels is essential. Strong IT skills, with a sound grasp of social media will be a huge advantage in this role.
Due to the wealth of applicants we are unable to reply to everyone directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks then I'm afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENTS PLEASE
Your application was submitted successfully.